Lost & Foundation Store
“We’re All Kids On This Bus”
This wonderful album is the result of almost three years of all-volunteer effort to make a special collection of great children’s music. The songs are all original compositions by Montana musicians – fun and entertaining, not just for children, but for “kids” of all ages!
You can also order a copy by calling (406) 442-5002 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE CHILDREN’S CD STORY
We started in the summer of 1996 as a collaborative project with Mike Liedle of Valtron Recording Studio.
The idea was to produce an album of all-original music to raise funds for children in need. We sent out 4000 flyers all over Montana, made Public Service Announcements on the radio and obtained newspaper coverage throughout the state inviting musicians to submit their songs.
We received over 40 submissions, and began a challenging selection process using a structured criteria and a panel of experts (us and a group of children!). From these we selected the 22 original songs that make up the album. We brought the musicians to Valtron Studios in Helena, Montana, and spent many months singing, playing, producing, recording, mixing, and mastering.
The result is this very special collection of great songs, all original compositions. The Lost & Foundation has raised over $13,000 from sales of the album. All proceeds either have been given to children requiring medical help or have been invested to continue helping kids in need.
The songs on the album: “We’re All Kids In This Bus”
- BUGS (Andy Isola)
- BOBBY THE LAZY BIRD (John Moore)
- DELICIOUS (Jim Averitt)
- LITTLE FEET (J. Aaron Cundall)
- READ A BOOK (Phil Cohea)
- THERE’S A JUNGLE IN MY BEDROOM (Tim Borsberry)
- FROG BOG (Doug Sternberg, Dianna Miller)
- EVERYBODY CRIES SOMETIMES (Danielle Egnew)
- GREEN PEOPLE (Abe Moore)
- WHEN YOU READ (Traditional, words by Richard Matoon)
- RECESS (Dave Small)
- TALE OF THE BOY WHO WOULDN’T EAT HIS VEGETABLES (Nathan Zavalney, Dylan Long)
- THE ADVENTURE BED (John Moore)
- TAKE A LOOK (Richard Matoon)
- LULLABY FOR THE AFTERNOON (Richard Matoon)
- SOAKIN’ MY TOES (Danny Corbett)
- SKEETER BLUES (Ken Bartz)
- GRANDMA’S GARDEN (Jim Shultz)
- THE QUARTER HORSE (John Dunnigan)
- THE FIRST SNOWMAN OF THE SEASON (J. AaronCundall)
- SMILE WRINKLES (Penny Bartz)
- ONE IN A MILLION CHILD (Sharon Liederman, Dan Nichols)
Recorded at Valtron Recording Studio
403 South Harris
Helena, MT 59601
Mike Liedle & Dan Nichols – Engineers